Making Southern Maryland the Best Place to Live and Give
Looking Forward. Giving Back.
- Mini-Grant Opportunity Available Through September 8th, 2023 (8/3/2023)
- Now Open: CFSOMD Drug Rehabilitation Mini-Grant Application (3/17/2022)
- A Letter to Our Supporters: New Affiliation Agreement with Chesapeake Charities Brings Added Support to Serve Growing Needs in SOMD (11/8/2020)
- Grants for Organizations that Address Social Needs in Southern Maryland Available from Community Foundation of Southern Maryland (1/29/2019)
Featured Success Story
- Featured: Chaney Enterprises - In 2004 a study conducted by the Maryland Community Foundation Initiative was completed to research the three counties, Charles, St. Mary’s and Calvert counties. The study indicated the need to organize a vehicle for all types of giving and to set up Community Foundation serving all three counties. Francis H. Chaney II, Chairman of the Board of Chaney Enterprises and Chaney Foundation; and Dick Gregory and Frank Hollewa of the Greater Waldorf Jaycees were among…