Winner of Drawing Will Receive Two Premium Club Tickets, Complimentary Food and Beverages, and Platinum-Level Parking
Two lucky fans of the Washington Redskins will have the opportunity to cheer their team to victory from a pair of dream seats at FedEx Field as the Redskins face off against the New York Giants for the last regular season game of the year on New Year’s Day, 2017.
A gift to the Community Foundation of Southern Maryland from an anonymous benefactor, the pair of tickets will be awarded to the lucky winner at a drawing to be held Thursday, December 22 at 5 p.m. The winner will receive:
- Tickets to two dream seats in the second row of the lower bowl—right behind the goal post at FedEx Field!
Access to the Premium Kickoff Club two hours before the game—with big-screen TVs, restaurants, and the famous Redskins Wall!
- Complimentary food and beverages—brought right to your seat!
- Platinum-level parking pass—just four rows from the VIP stadium entrance!
The cash value of this incredible package is $1,120. For each donation to the Foundation of $200 or more, an individual will have one chance to win the drawing—and there’s no limit on the number of times you can enter! The deadline for entry is Thursday, December 22 at noon.
There are three ways to enter the drawing:
- Visit www.cfsomd.org and click on the “Redskins Raffle” button to make your gift
- Mail your check to: Community Foundation of Southern Maryland, P.O. Box 716, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622 – if not received in mailbox on Dec. 22 by noon not eligible
- Deliver your gift in person to the foundation’s office at Unit A-2 41630 Courthouse Drive, Leonardtown, MD 20650 by noon on Dec. 22.
Winners will be notified following the drawing. Remember, the deadline for entries is Thursday, December 22 at noon, with the drawing to be held at 5 p.m. Winners do not need to be present at the drawing to win.
And remember, you can enter as many times as you want—each gift of $200 entitles you to one chance in the raffle!
Good luck, and HTTR!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.