The Babe and Dick Chaney Memorial Fund was created in March 2008 ‘to provide support to the American Cancer Society to further its charitable mission, the eradication and care of cancer, in Charles County, Maryland’. Restricted endowment to benefit the American Cancer Society in Charles County, established by the Chaney Foundation.
- Now Open: CFSOMD Drug Rehabilitation Mini-Grant Application
- A Letter to Our Supporters: New Affiliation Agreement with Chesapeake Charities Brings Added Support to Serve Growing Needs in SOMD
- Grants for Organizations that Address Social Needs in Southern Maryland Available from Community Foundation of Southern Maryland
- 2018 Philanthropy Day Luncheon Featured on Comcast Newsmakers
- 2018 Philanthropy Day Hall of Fame Inductees
- Nominations for 2018 Philanthropy Hall of Fame Now Open; Inductees to be Honored at 13th Annual Philanthropy Day Luncheon
- Cody Micheal Lacey Memorial Scholarship Fund Established at Community Foundation
- The Community Foundation of Southern Maryland is Accepting Nominations for its Board of Directors
- Nominations for 2018 Philanthropy Hall of Fame Open Today; Inductees to be Honored at 13th Annual Philanthropy Day Luncheon
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.